Sri Lanka Camping
Sri Lanka – Camping
BIG GAME CAMP Sri Lanka
“Big Game Camps” are located in the border of Yala / Udawalawe & Wilpattu National parks within a 20 minutes drive to the entrances.
Each camp has 10 fully comfortably furnished tents
[Possible to add more] with attached partitioned toilets
- Entrance fee for the national park
- Fee for the jeep
- Trekker fee
- Snack and water
- Packed lunch for full day safari
- Government tax
***Please note that one jeep will accommodate maximum 6 people.
- Accommodation in fully serviced movable premium tent
- Meals Lunch to breakfast basis/Dinner to Breakfast
- BBQ dinner supplementary
- Services of a well trained staff.
- All government taxes.
DO NOT INCLUDE
- Naturalist Fee ( Given separately)
- Any additional beverages (water bottles, soft drinks) or food (snacks, bites) which would be ordered extra.
- Any tips to the staff.
- Any personal effects not mentioned here.
- Personal effects for Warm/Windy/Rainy conditions should be carried by clients.
- Insect repellent, Sunburn lotion etc are recommended.
- Special dietary requirements for the elders and the infants should be notified in advance.
END OF TOUR
Travel with us and feel the difference
WE DO NOT PROMISE MEMORIES WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
Note: Scenic Tours & Travels reserves the right to provide clients with alternative suitable accommodation subject to mentioned hotels being unavailable due to heavy tourist traffic
Scenic Tours & Travels – www.scenictourssrilanka.com
Approved – Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority
Sri Lanka Provincial Council
Sri Lanka Tourism Promotional Bureau
Our Clients – United Nations / International Labor Organization / Ameri Cares
CIMA Global / Overseas School of Sri Lanka / Aeturnum Lanka
Various Embassies Consulates etc